PAYROLL ADMINISTRATION SERVICES
Payroll. It's a once-a-month pain in the neck that few company managers really want to have responsibility for. Yet it's absolutely vital that you get
it right – first time, every time.
Mess up your payroll - just once - and you've got disgruntled employees lining up outside your office, SARS penalty notices and fines… and still more
It's bad for your business reputation, bad for staff morale and skills retention – and errodes of your bottom line.
That's why more and more South African SMME's have teamed up with SHRS
Does your company pass The SHRS Payroll Health Check?
(click here to download pdf
How to get rid of your monthly payroll headaches?
We'll act as your in-house payroll manager - for the three or four days of each month that you really need one. That means you don't have to carry
unnecessary headcount for the rest of the month – or delegate this vital function to someone in-house who doesn’t have the necessary expertise.
If not, you could be just one payroll away from incurring SARS interest and penalty charges that are bigger than our annual fees!
Because we work closely with so many companies like yours, we're able to spread the set-up, maintenance and other costs across a number of business
users. It's a bit like having a software 'site licence'. You benefit from the same Payroll economies of scale that larger companies have always taken
My team and I have all the latest payroll administration software, the most up-to-date training, established systems & procedures. So there's no need for you to replicate all this structure in-house.
There are so many commercial advantages to you:
- precision and accuracy in processing your payroll
- huge cost savings (our annual fee may be less than the monthly cost to you of one person processing your payroll)
- avoidance of payroll fraud
- immediate compliance with the latest legislation
- the responsibility of remaining constantly up to date with the latest legislation lies with us
- providing time and resources for you to focus on the core function of your business
- timely provision of professional payslips for your staff
- detailed reports to assist with financial reporting
- guaranteed confidentiality of all your salary information
- expert knowledge and advice on issues relating to your payroll
Best of all, all year-round peace of mind that comes from knowing that all this is taken care of. So you can get on with running and growing your
Outsource your company's Payroll Administration - with confidence
is a full-service Payroll consultancy, we can relieve you of all of the following payroll administration hassles - and do so in a highly
To find out how SHRS can take the hassle out of your monthly payroll administration, contact us today.
- Ensure that you have a detailed deadline schedule setting out all the deadlines throughout the month to effect timeous processing, salary
payments and 3rd party payments
- Capture all your monthly payroll input/changes for example personal detail changes (marital status, banking details etc...) overtime,
commissions, bonuses, retirement funds, risk funds, medical aid etc
- Provide Payroll Employee Self Service (ESS) and Management Self Service (MSS) wher employees can access all their own personal information and download their pay-slips and IRP5’s (or IT 3(a)’s. Or if this does not suit you, we generate professional pay-slips which are either e-mailed or printed on confidentiality sealed stationery depending on your requirements
- Process all staff purchases, loans, emolument attachment orders and AA88’s and third party payments on the payroll and maintenance of balances
- Provide you with a set of reports to verify your payroll for the month before finalised reports are sent
- Provide payroll reports, as approved by auditors, in either printed or electronic format
- Provide a summary report which will detail all payments that you are required to make to all third parties, including SARS, UIF, SDL
(Skills Development Levy), Medical Aid, Pension / Provident Fund, Emoluments Attachments Orders based on the detailed reports you receive on a
- Liaise with your payroll 3rd party creditors on a monthly basis and providing the detailed reconciliations as required by them and handling
all queries they may have
- Process leave taken and maintenance of all leave balances
- Manage payroll queries
- Annually provide IRP5 / IT3(a) for each employee
- Provide a reconciliation of all employees tax paid to SARS and completion of your IRP501 (currently a bi-annual process but this may become
a quarterly process)
- Electronic transfer of salaries to your employees' bank accounts
- Electronic submission of EMP201 Returns to SARS on a monthly basis
- Electronic submission of the UIF records on a monthly basis to the South African Department of Labour
- Submit your Annual Return of Earnings to the Workmen's Compensation Commission and payment of the annual assessment levy
- Submit payroll data to the Department of Statistics (STATS SA) as and when required
- Ensure compliance with all relevant South African Labour Legislation which affect your payroll, as well as the Income Tax Act